Sunday 22 July 2012

I'm sorry mommy :(



I came to you with gifts in my hands,
and so kindly watered your plants,
and so gladly told you I love you mommy,
but now I feel myself as a mummy,
can't eat or drink or even be sorry,
why are you doing such a thing with me???
why does my mother ignore me???
I asked myself until one day came,
from that day I can always blame,
no one except me,
I knew then your life was all the same,
I couldn't look at your sweet eyes because of my shame,
but I used another way to apologise,
I went to all my friends and told them come with me,
come and save our mother from that dirty sea,
suddenly we saw all your sons and daughters among us,
we all went to one place,
it was the freedom's space,
a place will enjoy it's immortality,
we all cried '' the people want the regime down,
don't you feel yourself as a clown??''
although they were far but we saw those lights,
they were the freedom's lights,
we stayed there days and nights,
without being bored,
can we get bored of trying to get our own freedom???
can we forget our rights???
can we forget you 25th of Jan???
can we forget you tahrir square???
I'm sure we can not ...

No comments:

Post a Comment