Saturday 21 July 2012

I waited for you in the rain but you never came ...



I waited for you in the rain,
but you never came,
I remember when I told you I care,
you replied I don't dare,
I said but that's unfair,
you said it's like a nightmare,
where the fair is unfair,
I said I love you sweetheart,
you said I must go fast,
I asked when will you be back,
I was waiting for you to tell me asap,
but you never replied,
I wondered when will I see you one more time,
I felt I've done a crime,
because I don't know where did you go,
I'm still in the place where you left me alone,
I remembered when I asked myself when will I get to the fight,
when my love leaves me at night,
Suddenly I heard some noise,
and it was your voice,
telling me some words,
saying that there is no hope,
I felt that I was wounded with a bullet that never came,
except my self I don't blame,
from that day my life is all the same,
I felt myself like a heroine in a sad ending romantic play,
it was the saddest moment in the world,
a moment that I can't afford,
I knew it was the end and it hurts,
but i never lost my hope even if you lost yours,
I waited again and again in the dark,
in the sky I saw a mark,
it was our lovely mark,
telling me go home,
but I still waited in the rain,
where you never came.

2 comments:

  1. ايييييييييييييه داااااااا بس يا نيمووووووو؟

    ماشاء الله يا بنتي تحفة بجد

    عاوزة من دا كتييييييييير

    تعرفي اني بحب اللون الاخضر ^_* قالب المدونة عسول

    ومبروك عليكي المدونة ومنورة بلوجر ومبروك عليا اول تعليق يا فندم ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ايييييييييييينووووو شكرا بجد و الله شجعتينى D:
      شوفتي بقي قلب الام D:
      الله يبارك فيكي D:

      Delete